The causes of pain in the kidneys to seek in the first place, in diseases of inflammatory, destructive, functional or congenital, and changes. Many patients in the colder months of the year ask the doctor with complaint of "pain in kidneys". The causes of the disease, and what to do in such a situation, to study with us!
Why a abdominal pain and it gives in the back?
Kidneys – the double organ of the urinary system of man. They are located on both sides of the spine, at the level xi, the maternal and the third lumbar vertebra. It is quite a significant organ of the human body, so pain in the region of the kidneys should pay attention, consult a specialist and start the treatment only after you discover the cause of the pain.
When any type of kidney disease can hurt the belly and give the back?
- Pyelonephritis – inflammation of renal pelvis – can be a small pain, which have the oppressive character of the side, rarely appears on the one hand, more often, patients complain of pain to the left and to the right at the same time and also pain in the region of the kidneys.
- Oncology (cancer, a malignant tumor) in the kidney, of course, along with other symptoms of the patient feels pain in the projection of kidneys and back pain Cancer of the kidney takes up 2% of all patients of different diseases of location. However, and neoplasms benign in the kidney, for example, fibroids, adenoma, accompanied by pain.
- Drooping kidney (nephroptosis kidney left), accompanied by pain in this area, especially when the voltage of the back, or when lifting heavy objects.
- The urolitíase is also accompanied by pain in the back, especially when the movement or loads. The pain have the following nature – that appear growing pain on the side of the left side and in the lower part of the belly, when, pressure, palpation of the kidneys also feel pain.
- The attendant symptoms of the disease are high fever, nausea, chills, vomiting, frequent urges in urination.
Similar symptoms can be and are not specifically related to this organ, the diagnosis of kidney disease is quite complicated. Many times a belly pain, and gives on the back also with diseases of the spleen, the large intestine. Therefore, you must consult a urologist, then, to figure out the exact cause of the pain.