Pain back pain under the ribs not only is it very painful the manifestation of any type of pathology, but also very dangerous.
Consequences and causes quite extensive, but the character of the pain is always different.
After all, even the simple expression of regret disease behind, on the right side or the left side, makes a person bend and hold the hands to the belly, is not always appropriate from the point of view of public relations.
The internal organs, establishing in the left side of the
Biology classes, held in the school, allow absolutely any person with training to present a non-exhaustive list of one of the organs under the ribs.
To the left are:
- the pancreas;
- the left kidney and easy;
- the spleen;
- the stretch of the diaphragm and bowel.
The list is short, but the amount of problems that belong to at least one of the following bodies, very, very. The presence of a given extensive list of illnesses that requires professional diagnosis.
Why it hurts the left
The reason for the pain under the ribs is rarely unknown in the case of physical injuries of bones. This is due not only to the consciousness of man for it's damage, but also with the external manifestations. Disease even internal organs much more difficult.
When the side pain side back in the neighborhood of the kidney may not always be associated with defects and pathologies. Sometimes, the cause lies in the fact that the body of the birth evolved and formed correctly. It is also confirm experienced doctors, who cannot always determine the actual cause.
However, such cases are quite rare and are common. In most cases, involved in any pathology. There are several possible options:
- An attack of renal colic, which in the early stages also with pulling pains. With the increase of the degree of the disease is growing and the level of pain, intensity and location. Signs of the disease include fever, worsening of the general state of the body, and discomfort during elimination of urine.
- The presence of pyelonephritis, inflammatory disease pelvis. The cause of its occurrence are infectious diseases. The patient experiences not only the overwhelming pain, but also experience the following symptoms: fever, vomiting, edema, pallor of the skin and discomfort when urinating.
- The glomerulonephritis, the process of inflammation of the renal tubule. The doctors have called the cause of the disease is particular infection. The highlights include: fatigue, pallor, swelling in the morning, and the improvement of indicators in the analysis of the blood.
- Thrombosis of the renal artery, which has a strong resemblance with hypertension with the onset of symptoms. The pathology is that these charges are the responsibility blocks the duct that leads to certain failures in the body. The symptoms of the disease: constipation, vomiting, increased temperature.
- Nephroptosis, which represents leaning kidney. Similar process can cause pressure and, as a consequence, impairment of blood circulation. One of the characteristics of this disease is the gain of the pain of a person, when in the vertical position.
- Cysts in kidney, a manifestation of which is pulling pain, are divided into congenital and acquired. The symptoms of this pathology are: the increase in blood pressure or infection in the system selection. Also it's worth noticing that the large cyst is able to exert pressure on the nearby organs and tissues, and also to stretch the renal capsule.
- Neoplasms of the organ, regardless of the degree: malignant or benign. One of the first symptoms is a aching pain, which, with time, is able to progress. The rest of the list of symptoms include: drowsiness, lack of appetite, pale skin, anemia, and weight loss.
- Hydronephrosis – pathology, causing hyperextension of his pelvis. The pain when this condition gives especially in the legs and the symptoms are similar to those that people experience in diseases of the digestive system. Sometimes, these symptoms indirectly indicate the presence of an infectious disease.
- Tuberculosis kidney, which is able to chop, in the area of the kidneys. The pain completely different is intense.
One of the reasons for pain under the ribs is the heart. This body has many diseases and, consequently, of its subtypes, however, this article will be considered the main.
The number of such pathologies, which includes:
- Coronary artery disease is a pathology and one of the main causes of mortality. Percentage of deaths from CHD is equal to 40%. There are several options of disease, including: angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, heart failure and death. The main reason for CHD is as indicators of coronary blood flow, that do not meet the needs of the heart muscle. This occurs due to the presence of atherosclerosis, spasm of the arteries, disorders of the microcirculation. It is also worth considering the risk group, which includes smokers, people over 40 years with obesity or diabetes. Symptoms of the same disease are pain in the chest in front during movement and stress. The intensity may vary, however, the type of pain is always the same – compresses and pushes, gives on top of the shoulder.
- Disease infarction is an inflammatory diseasethat causes damage in the cells of the heart muscle and increases vascular permeability. The symptoms of infarction is difficult to understand, in most cases, they do not have any uniqueness and are characteristic of other diseases, including: pain in the heart, shortness of breath and arrhythmias. That is why the doctor is so difficult to determine this pathology. However, the frequency of symptoms differentiated. Therefore, the most popular symptom is pain in the heart, while the lack of air occurs only half of the patients. Diagnose the disease through a blood test, echocardiogram and electrocardiogram.
- The pathology of the pericardium is inflammation in the area of the outer sheath of the heart. The same structure pericardial includes the external and the internal part. Despite the extensive list of causes, most often inflammation of the pericardium is a consequence of other diseases, however, this does not guarantee immediate diagnosis. The symptoms depend on the type of inflammation, but there are more common manifestations, are characteristic of any kind. Basically, this manifests itself in sensations of pain or shortness of breath without physical exercise, the weaknesses and reinforced with perspiration. Diagnose problems with the pericardium occurs only through the analysis of blood, ECG or echocardiogram.
- Vices of the heart represent ruptures. They are as innate and acquired. This disease is the external manifestation in the form of stenosis or insufficiency of the valve. Appearance more often triggered rheumatic fever, and the brain pathology that occurs from an inflammatory process, which leads to the destruction of the papillary muscle and chords. The symptoms of the disease depend on the location of the disease, however, in the early stages, always happens to insufficiency of the mitral valve, then, stenosis of the mitral valve. These symptoms are characterized by wheezing, coughing, and fatigue. The following symptoms, the manifestation of which is associated with the deepest degree of the disease are insufficiency and stenosis of the aortic valve, as well as the insufficiency and stenosis tricuspid valve. The manifestation of the same these symptoms occurs the swelling of the feet, fainting, and permanent dizziness. Diagnose disease through analysis of blood, ELECTROCARDIOGRAM, and various types of x-rays and computed tomography.
In practice, the disease, as well as the manifestation of symptoms of diseases of the heart, where larger, and of determining them is much more complicated, because they are all too often confused with other diseases. However, knowing the general framework should, at least, for the purpose of better understanding in your own body.
The main disease of the left lung is peripheral cancer. This pathology has its origin in the cells of the bronchi, after which covers everything easy. The reason is the occurrence of an effect on the body of carcinogens of the cigarette smoke.
Many years of experience of smoking endangers the body, as well as lung function decrease and the amount of resin increases. However, it is worth to understand that entry in the body of a carcinogenic substance linked not only with the smoke, as well as the polluted air, the chronic is a disease high grade, low immunity, radiation and contact with hazardous chemicals exactly the same causes the entry of carcinogens into the lungs.
In the malignant process absolutely negative impact of the external factors that affect the first immunity, and then of the whole body.
The symptoms of the cancer do not manifest themselves immediately, because it all depends on your degree and the process of disease progression. However, with the development of cancer begins with small segments of the bronchial tubes, that during the spread to the pleura start to show the first signs. It is basically the same for the symptoms include cough, chest pain during inspiration, and general fatigue of the body.
The stage of the disease, are also present, and begin with the biological, which is characterized by the appearance of malignancies of the elements in the body. Then comes the stage to the clinic, the beginning of which is the clinical identification of pathology. End of the same stage is called the clinic, as well as, at this stage, appear all sorts of symptoms.
Most of the disease are characteristic, both for a, as for the two bodies at the same time. This clearly traced on the example of the kidneys, which, in spite of the separation between each other, are affected by joint damage.
The main problem of the kidneys are congenital diseases. Its occurrence is related with the effects on the body from external factors, as well as the way of life of the pregnant woman.
In the list of congenital diseases applies to:
- the accession of the kidneys, which lack one of the two kidneys;
- a dystopia, which implies the violation of the provisions of the kidneys;
- aplasia and hypoplasia, which are characterized by the absence of an organ with the preservation of blood vessels and insufficient development kidney, respectively;
The advantage of congenital diseases before acquired, that can be avoided. Diseases secondary, which are obtained by man in the process of life, which include:
- special pathology;
These diseases were mentioned in the list of pathologies to the left kidney, however, it is worth to know about the disease a little bit more free to navigate in its essence. Special cause of pathology are a violation of structure of the cells. The glomerulonephritis is the cause of this disease.
Diseases of the immune system does not enable the lymphocytes to distinguish its own cells, causes inflammation in autoimmune disease which affects both kidneys immediately. The symptoms become sudden changes of indicators in the blood, but the treatment only occurs in the hospital, without any be the exception. The treatment should be done on strict bed rest, and a balanced diet.
The reason of pyelonephritis, as already stated at the beginning, is the escherichia coli, as well as a host of other illnesses. After entering in the organism of the patients with damage of the bacteria through the affected ENT organs begins the development of the pathology, including pulpitis and other diseases of the oral cavity.
The reasons are:
- the increase of temperature,
- low back pain
- the deterioration of the general state of the organism.
Nephrolithiasis, characterized by severe pains in the back, to counteract what the doctor has to apply narcotic analgesic. The pathology is a disease of the kidneys. The symptoms are periodic abdominal distension, nausea, including vomiting. Causes the same symptoms that started your movement of a kidney stone, stuck in the ureter.
The main difficulties in the diagnosis applies to the fact that all the pathology is very varied and are a consequence of other disease, or its cause.
COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY, MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING
Are the main tools when suspicions of any type of complications. CT – computed tomography, which is carried out through x-rays. however, a feature of conventional x-ray is that the outcome of the diagnostics, a ct scan is a single three-dimensional image.
Magnetic resonance imaging is an abbreviation of magnetic resonance imaging. The operating principle is the same, such as computed tomography, however, the type of wave different. Magnetic resonance imaging uses electromagnetic waves, which gives the possibility of obtaining different advantage of fabric stages.
Ultra-sound is to search by means of ultrasonic sound waves and operates on the border between the tissues, acting on them and reflected by the type of bounce. The advantages of this type of diagnosis is that it is the most common and do not have these rigid constraints, such as magnetic resonance imaging.
X-ray of the abdomen
The x-ray is a classical method, whose essence lies in the localized application, using the lowest dose of rays. This contributes to the creation of projection images of the internal structure of the body. Perhaps the application of different substances, which increases the image quality, however, it has a medical professional.
The treatment reasons should include, first of all, an integrated approach to the body. You should consider all of the defects that occur in your body right now. Doctors use a variety of forms, but the main ones are the medical and surgical care. The first serves to relieve the pain and the neutralization of a strong impact on the body, the second allows you to overcome the disease from within", but not always.